[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Apr 8 03:20:39 EDT 2008

Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> Caught a few bugs, the biggest one was on x86_64 (we killed off the
> "64" suffix on the staging dirs on accident). devtools 0.6.1 should be
> out soon-ish.
>
> If you happen to use 0.6.0 on x86_64, just know that the package was
> uploaded to staging/extra/add, and copy it to the right staging dir.

I know I could probably look it up somewhere, but could someone give a
quick summary (preferably as a top-posting on a new thread) on how
things actually work now?

On another note, when the web interface is adjusted, can we please get
package information on both architectures? And we probably should clean
it up somehow, there are some dead pages (for example device-mapper in
testing, which isn't in testing any more).