[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:25:53 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 2:20 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
>  On another note, when the web interface is adjusted, can we please get
> package information on both architectures? And we probably should clean it
> up somehow, there are some dead pages (for example device-mapper in testing,
> which isn't in testing any more).

And we should probably do X and Y and Z. There's a hundred different
things we COULD change at any given time. Right now the only person
working on the backend is Eliott.

The best way to handle these things is to put it on the bug tracker.
Both Eliott and I seem to work best when there is a concise, itemized
list of things to do. I made the "Internal Dev" section for a reason.
Add the "device-mapper" thing there (I'm sure there's just a stale DB
entry) and it should get fixed real quickly.