[arch-dev-public] Imagemagick rebuild in [testing]

Sat Apr 12 12:59:11 EDT 2008

>> To get things going, I'll start some of these rebuilds. If you plan to
>> rebuild your package this week-end or if you have already rebuilt package
>> on your local machine and were waiting for the cvs->svn move, let me know.
>> Locally, I have packages for labplot, pstoedit and vips. I'm working on
>> koffice which will need to be patched for gcc 4.3
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Inkscape has been built for x86_64-testing, but I think you already
> noticed that when running archco inkscape. I've done some poppler
> updates to extra for x86_64 also, these have to be synced with i686
> still.

Thanks, I was already aware of that because I'm the one who built the
package. :P

According to TODO (https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/49/), the packages that
have been rebuilt (and are in testing) so far are:
transcode
inkscape
psiconv
libfprint

The poppler updates you mentioned don't depends on imagemagick. Did you
mentionned them just for general information or do they have something to
do with the imagemagick rebuild?

believed to be clean.