[arch-dev-public] Imagemagick rebuild in [testing]

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Sat Apr 12 19:22:36 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 12:59 -0400, Eric Belanger wrote:

> >> To get things going, I'll start some of these rebuilds. If you plan to
> >> rebuild your package this week-end or if you have already rebuilt package
> >> on your local machine and were waiting for the cvs->svn move, let me know.
> >> Locally, I have packages for labplot, pstoedit and vips. I'm working on
> >> koffice which will need to be patched for gcc 4.3
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >
> > Inkscape has been built for x86_64-testing, but I think you already
> > noticed that when running archco inkscape. I've done some poppler
> > updates to extra for x86_64 also, these have to be synced with i686
> > still.
>
> Thanks, I was already aware of that because I'm the one who built the
> package. :P
>
> According to TODO (https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/49/), the packages that
> have been rebuilt (and are in testing) so far are:
> transcode
> inkscape
> psiconv
> libfprint
>

> The poppler updates you mentioned don't depends on imagemagick. Did you
> mentionned them just for general information or do they have something to
> do with the imagemagick rebuild?

I mentioned poppler because I did updates to extra-x86_64 for poppler
which had a sobump, requiring me to rebuild inkscape. As poppler went
straight to extra, I rebuilt inkscape for both extra with old
imagemagick and testing with new imagemagick. In the meanwhile I fixed
the detection of ImageMagick in inkscape, as 6.4.0 moved some headers
around.