[arch-dev-public] New extra/unstable package: compat-wireless

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Apr 19 13:58:00 EDT 2008

Am Samstag, 19. April 2008 19:36:55 schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> I just built the compat-wireless package and I must say it's a cool
> thing. It's a snapshot of the current wireless-testing tree with extra
> patches added for compatibility to older kernels.

What is the benefit of this driver package? They are just the latest
development snapshot, right? I think it would be best to put it into AUR, so
people who want to test latest drivers could easily build their own package.

But if you really want to provide binary packages, you should put them into
[unstable].

--
archlinux.de