[arch-dev-public] CVS links in AUR?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:21:37 EDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 8:29 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Does no one else still have changes cached locally they never checked
>  in or anything else like that?

Why do you still have uncommitted changes in CVS when we initially
began this move something like 4 or 5 weeks ago. Please commit them if
they are important - if they are not important enough to commit after
5 weeks, I automatically assume they are insignificant.

And yes, I'm pretty sure you're the only one still using CVS. Travis
and I spent about an hour (most of it was Travis though) making CVS
workable just for you, when you were one of the more vocal people for
moving away from CVS. Please stop using it so we can stop wasting time
fixing it when it breaks for you.

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
>  Issues right now:
>  1) There is no public SVN checkout method yet

I sent you a personal email about getting rid of the autowifi svn repo
so we could repurpose the public svn stuff. Until you give me the
go-ahead on that, this can't happen.

>  2) The description should reflect that we use SVN and that community uses
> CVS (should mention where one can checkout community)

Which description? In the wiki?

>  3) There is no web based viewing for community anymore

Sure there is. repos.archlinux.org can display ALL of the old CVS repos too