[arch-dev-public] cleaning up games in extra

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 15:21:01 EDT 2008

so I made an initial games cleanup list open for discussion.
Please use this thread for discussion, and the wiki page[1]  to add
comments/games to the list.

Further note that most of the games have only a maintainer set for one
architecture.
Two of the games are without maintainer and are only in one repo.

I should add that I don't know most (if any) of the games, so it may
be that some games are popular.

Ronald

[1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/~pressh/cleanup_games