[arch-dev-public] ncurses rebuilds in testing

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 17 07:37:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have pushed the ncurses wide-character library rebuilds for i686 to
the [testing] repo.  There are bound to be packages I missed so it would
be good if people run lddd and let me know if further rebuilds are
needed.   Note libncurses.so and libcurses.so might appear to be in the
package but they are not real libraries...  (run cat on them to see).

x86_64 builds are mostly done and will be uploaded tomorrow.

Allan