[arch-dev-public] ncurses rebuilds in testing

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Aug 18 03:35:44 EDT 2008

Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have pushed the ncurses wide-character library rebuilds for i686 to
> the [testing] repo.  There are bound to be packages I missed so it
> would be good if people run lddd and let me know if further rebuilds
> are needed.   Note libncurses.so and libcurses.so might appear to be
> in the package but they are not real libraries...  (run cat on them to
> see).
>
> x86_64 builds are mostly done and will be uploaded tomorrow.

x86_64 builds are now in [testing].

I had a couple of x86_64 build failures that I didn't find easy fixes for:
iptraf-3.0.0-2
yabasic-2.763-3

And there are a few packages which need rebuilt in which the current
source line is bad:
achessclock
giftcurs
hexcurse  (md5sum failure.  Url seems to be a squatter site..)
ne

And this can be fixed when it gets updated...
archboot  (currently dependencies can not be satisfied)

I will create an internal dev TODO list to keep track of these and the
rebuilds Eric pointed out.

Allan