[arch-dev-public] ncurses rebuilds in testing

Tue Aug 19 00:55:47 EDT 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Allan McRae wrote:

> Allan McRae wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have pushed the ncurses wide-character library rebuilds for i686 to the
>> [testing] repo.  There are bound to be packages I missed so it would be
>> good if people run lddd and let me know if further rebuilds are needed.
>> Note libncurses.so and libcurses.so might appear to be in the package but
>> they are not real libraries...  (run cat on them to see).
>>
>> x86_64 builds are mostly done and will be uploaded tomorrow.
>
> x86_64 builds are now in [testing].
>
> I had a couple of x86_64 build failures that I didn't find easy fixes for:
> iptraf-3.0.0-2
> yabasic-2.763-3
>
> And there are a few packages which need rebuilt in which the current source
> line is bad:
> achessclock

Both home page and source have disappeared. The first pages returned by
Google only point to the Arch website or Arch mirrors. IMO, we should just
remove it.

> giftcurs
> hexcurse  (md5sum failure.  Url seems to be a squatter site..)
Both done.

> ne

Google had cached the page a couple of days ago. Probably temporary
network/hardware problems. It should be checked again in a few days. BTW,
the package in extra is out-of date.

> And this can be fixed when it gets updated...
> archboot  (currently dependencies can not be satisfied)
>
> I will create an internal dev TODO list to keep track of these and the
> rebuilds Eric pointed out.
>
> Allan

believed to be clean.