[arch-dev-public] pacman tag support (initial patch attached)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:31:23 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Can someone give me write access to pacman git (Dan?), so I don't have
> to send every patch to the list :)

For the record, this is on purpose. git makes it so that it's very
easy to send patches and manage your own repo. I am totally
comfortable with Dan managing this. If you use git-format-patch and
git-send-email, emailing patches to an ML is a breeze, and applying
them (with git-am) is too.

I'd still suggest sending this to the pacman-dev ML, as many of the
active pacman people are there and not really official developers