[arch-dev-public] the return to work, and questions...

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:37:53 EDT 2008

Hi!

[preface]
As some of you may notice through pacman patches and bugspam
- I've _finally_ got issues sorted out and put my lazy ass in front of
my Arch box^W laptop.
So don't wonder if you'll get silly questions from me about the
current status of things.

This is the first such mail.

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/6174
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7864
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9332
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9811
All these reports are about festival which is long-time orphan.
Does anyone want to maintain it? If not - I suggest drop it to AUR so
users can take care of it.

Similar situations is with some of Damir's packages.
Does anyone know what happened to him?
And what we should do with scientific packages he maintained?

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)