[arch-dev-public] the return to work, and questions...

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:42:01 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Roman Kyrylych
<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:

> Similar situations is with some of Damir's packages.
> Does anyone know what happened to him?
> And what we should do with scientific packages he maintained?
>
> --
> Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)

I can take all of them if he is not arround anymore, maybe pushing
some back to AUR of there are irrelevant packages in that list. All
others I can take. Though I think I cannot take them if he is still
set as maintainer (or maybe he's still arround?)

Ronald