[arch-dev-public] Grub splashimage

Eduardo Romero k3nsai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:00:39 EST 2008

You know, even slackware added a splashimage to lilo, Slackware did
that! Now, if we don't then we will be very antiquate. Slakware did it!
Unbelievable! just WOW! they modified something and branded it.

OK end of my amusement.

So yes, this is a good idea, I am getting tired of the blue and black
grub.