[arch-dev-public] Heimdal update and rebuilds

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Dec 3 01:45:09 EST 2008

Hey all,

I created a internal TODO list for the heimdal 1.2.1 update and have
just realized that everyone with a package on that list will have got an
email.  That was me being organized for the rebuilds I will do this
weekend so nothing needs to be done yet.

If you want to check for packages needing rebuilt that I have missed you
can run this:

#! /bin/bash
for pkg in $(pacman -Qq); do
    echo $pkg
    found=$(ldd $(pacman -Ql $pkg) 2>/dev/null | grep "libhx509.so" | wc -l)
    if [ $found -ne 0 ]; then
        echo $pkg >> rebuildlist.txt
    fi;
done

and add additional packages that get listed in rebuildlist.txt.

I'm being lazy, so does anybody have a nice script that prints the
required build order for a list of packages?

Allan