[arch-dev-public] Heimdal update and rebuilds

Eric Bélanger belanger at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA
Wed Dec 3 03:21:06 EST 2008

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008, Allan McRae wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I created a internal TODO list for the heimdal 1.2.1 update and have just
> realized that everyone with a package on that list will have got an email.
> That was me being organized for the rebuilds I will do this weekend so
> nothing needs to be done yet.
> If you want to check for packages needing rebuilt that I have missed you can
> run this:
>
> #! /bin/bash
> for pkg in $(pacman -Qq); do
>   echo $pkg
>   found=$(ldd $(pacman -Ql $pkg) 2>/dev/null | grep "libhx509.so" | wc -l)
>   if [ $found -ne 0 ]; then
>       echo $pkg >> rebuildlist.txt
>   fi;
> done
>
> and add additional packages that get listed in rebuildlist.txt.
>
> I'm being lazy, so does anybody have a nice script that prints the required
> build order for a list of packages?
> Allan

There's a couple of updates or minor fixes that I would like to do at
the same time as the rebuild. The concerned packages are:
alpine
imagemagick
xine-lib

I'll probably have time to do the required changes in their trunk
directory before the week-end. Please contact me to make sure that this
was done before starting the rebuilds. BTW, imagemagick is tricky to
build.

Eric

believed to be clean.