[arch-dev-public] Web based signoffs

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Dec 9 13:50:47 EST 2008

Am Dienstag 09 Dezember 2008 19:36:14 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> On this note:
> Dusty added web-based signoffs to our dev site a while back
> https://dev.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/
>
> Could we please take a look at this to determine if we need anything
> else to begin using this? If you guys want, I'm sure I could even
> automate something to move signed off packages to the real repo
> automatically...

I don't think its very usable atm. Some points to improve this:

* Only show up core packages (atm every package in testing is shown)
* Send a message to the ml once a new package is added to testing (or updated)
* Send a message to the ml once a package has enough sign-offs
* don't move automaticaly; there might be good reasons to keep packages longer

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn