[arch-dev-public] testing cleanup

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Thu Feb 7 14:26:09 EST 2008

Hi all,

I've cleaned up testing a bit:
- moved xulrunner/seamonkey/firefox and friends to extra. This is part
of the /usr move
- moved gcc to core/extra, cleaned up gfortran and objc packages from
extra
- moved Xorg and friends from testing to extra (requested signoff, no
response after request, no bugreports for 2 weeks).
- removed duplicate and some old packages from testing

At this moment we have some projects in testing:
- perl update
- postgresql update
- kernel26 update
- some core signoffs

Please don't stuff new big projects in testing before we have the perl
and postgresql migration done. We can wait a while before we start
freaking out on GNUTLS 2.2 for example.