[arch-dev-public] [signoff] initscripts 2008.02-1

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:22:32 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Jeff Mickey <jeff at archlinux.org> wrote:
>  And now were at the present and me writing this email.  Add the netcfg
>  dependency to initscripts, and the initscripts>=2008.02-1 to udev 118,
>  and I'm happy.

This is a little off.
a) netcfg isn't required, so it'd be an optdepend. Still, an install
message would be a good idea for this.
b) udev 118 doesn't depend on initscripts. It's the other way around.
Sure adding that dep would have fixed your issue, but it's still not
the right way to fix this... the real fix is to re-release a udev
package that still contains start_udev.