[arch-dev-public] zsh, bash and filesystem

Jeff Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Tue Jan 1 19:32:09 EST 2008

I'm curious why you removed maildir-support and zsh-secure-free as flags to configure?  I understand that you are saying the etcdir, zshenv, zlogin, zlogout, and zshrc have zsh not read /etc/profile for some reason or another, but I don't understand why you'd remove free() checking and maildir support..

And I've never gotten /etc/profile to be read in bash or zsh when I don't use a login shell, that's why my default for screen and urxvt are to open login shells for zsh.

    //  jeff
--
.: [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] :.