[arch-dev-public] Web development (was: [signoff] libdownload 1.3)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:12:02 EST 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 8:58 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> For the record, the new dashboard lists packages by repository, so
> this should help me in keeping track of signoffs and what needs to
> move better (gmail isn't cutting it for that task).
>
> In the (near?) future I want to integrate signoffs into the dashboard,
> which would make this far easier.

The wishlist grows:

* Integrate signoffs into the dashboard
* Allow filtering by out of date packages
* Ability to link package with its testing version (or indicate that
two versions exist)
* Multiple architecture support (this HAS to be someones New Year's
resolution, right?)
* Integrated out of date packages/pkg_diff list

Someone wants to take a stab at this hopefully, the first three should
not be very hard changes. We have 29 devs listed, surely someone can
help out and hack at our django site. Eliott shouldn't be stuck doing
everything here.

-Dan