[arch-dev-public] Mozilla move from testing?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:32:28 EST 2008

On Dec 29, 2007 5:23 AM, Jan de Groot <jan at jgc.homeip.net> wrote:
> I see the todo list for mozilla -> /usr move is completed. Do we have
> any issues left here? I'd like to have it moved so I can update some
> extra applications.

I just want to follow up on this, because I didn't see any response.
It appears that the packages I checked are still in testing, but I
didn't confirm they're all there.

Are there any showstoppers with moving the packages listed here into core?
https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/44/

If no one objects, I'd say let's move them.

(PS The dev interface now includes packages by repo listed at the top,
and it's very interesting to look at those in testing if you sort by
"last updated")