[arch-dev-public] qt4 timeframe? stoppers? breaks? anything in the wheels?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:38:55 EST 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 5:08 PM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008 00:31:54 schrieb Damir Perisa:
> > so qt4 has as releasedependency pacman 3.1. this is good to know!
> > thank you!
>
> We'll see. Last year I thought pacman 3.1 is just about to be released. But it
> seems to be delayed.

I think one of the pending things is a german translation. Also,
testing is always appreciated. Both of these things will help get
pacman out the door faster, and both of them you could help with, if
you're waiting on it.

(Side note: de, es, pl_PL, pt_BR, and ru_RU are all pending translations still)