[arch-dev-public] reimplementation of the new design

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Jan 17 11:56:37 EST 2008

Am Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008 17:38:10 schrieb eliott:
> Further, by altering the official logos, you could technically be
> infringing. That isn't to say that your changes aren't good, etc.
> But...they
> should go through official channels, not just 'I did this on my site
> over here and am going to use it'.

Don't go over the top. Indeed I have thought about this change and made some
research before. Perhaps I misunderstood the license of wrong but altering
the logo should be allowed.

So please cool down. Nothing horrible happend. In the first I only want share
my CSS- and HTML-code and not debate on lawyer aspects of changing some
pixels. :-)

--
archlinux.de