[arch-dev-public] moving qt-4 and qt3 to [extra]

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Jan 18 05:35:17 EST 2008

Hi all,

finally with pacman 3.1 qt3 and qt-4 can be moved to [extra] without problems.
I want to start this tonight or at the weekend (if I have internet access).

So please make sure the packages in testing are the latest and do not touch qt
related packages during the move.

Here is a first list of packages that I want to move. Please check if I missed
some (@tpowa: there are some kde-4 related packages in testing).

eric
oprofile
qgit
arts
kdebindings
kdebluetooth
kdegraphics
kdelibs
dbus-qt3
poppler-qt
poppler-qt3
pyqt
pyqt3
python-qscintilla
qca
qca-qt3
qca-tls
qscintilla
qscintilla-qt3
qt
qt-doc
qt3
qt3-doc
qwt
qwtplot3d
amarok-base
amarok-engine-xine
kmplayer
qjackctl
qsynth
scribus
fwbuilder
opera
psi
twinkle
twinkle-kdefree
wpa_supplicant_gui
djvulibre
kile
kmobiletools
lyx
qtparted
spassgen
gtk-qt-engine
qtiplot
speedcrunch
stellarium
xdrawchem

Pierre

PS: If someone knows an elegant way to do the move without untagging,copying
to add and del, retag and run db-scripts, please let me know. :-)
--
archlinux.de