[arch-dev-public] Resurrecting old todolists

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Tue Jul 1 11:17:58 EDT 2008

Travis Willard wrote:
> I've attached output from the script run over an SVN checkout.  I like
> the svn repo structure - as you can see in the output, we can tell
> which trunk PKGBUILDs are screwy, but also which ones in the repos are
> screwy too (ie. if someone updated the trunk PKGBUILD, but hasn't
> pushed the license out to the repos, we can easily see that.)
>
> It's a bit verbose, but only because SO many packages are missing
> licenses or have improper entries.
>
> The script that generated this list is /home/travis/find-bad-licenses
> run from /home/abs/checkout

And because I was bored, here is a summary of the [core] packages from
that list:

bridge-utils (in trunk)
corewars (missing in i686)
dhcpcd (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
dosfstools (in trunk)
e2fsprogs (custom [MIT] not in /usr/share/licenses)
gen-init-cpio (custom [custom:none] not in /usr/share/licenses)
hdparm (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
heimdal (in trunk)
hwdetect (custom [custom:none] not in /usr/share/licenses)
ipw2100-fw (in trunk)
ipw2200-fw (in trunk)
ipw3945-ucode (missing)
ipw3945d (missing)
isdn4k-utils (in trunk)
klibc (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
libdownload (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
libsasl (in trunk)
mailx (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
nessus-core (in trunk)
netkit-telnet (in trunk)
popt (custom [MIT] not in /usr/share/licenses)
ppp (custom [custom:GPL/BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
rt2500 (in trunk)
xinetd (in trunk)