[arch-dev-public] What should we do with the wine package?

Eduardo Romero k3nsai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:26:54 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 11:05 -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> >
> > I would support whatever decision you decide here, Eduardo. I'm generally in
> > favor of having a stable package in extra, but it might not make sense in
> > this case.
> >
> > I'd go with whatever you think makes most sense, and switch later if you
> > find it's not working.
> I'll side with Paul on this issue. I like "stable" versions, but at
> the same time, I figure you know best - go with your gut on this one
Let's see if my guts gets me many complains. :-D Thanks for your
suggestions here guys, I went the always the latest wine version in
extra way. Hope it all turns out OK.

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list