[arch-dev-public] replace gqview and gqview-devel with geeqie

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Fri Jul 18 17:39:32 EDT 2008

Hi guys just to make that clear,

	I'm planning on bringing in the alpha version from april, which
basically is gqview-devel with a view patches that people contributed
and were both tested for a long time and reviewed.

Actual geegie development stred from there and that is what's in svn
atm. So I don't plan on bringing in svn stuff, only released tarballs.

	-T