[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.26-1 and related module packages

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:18:34 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Eduardo Romero <k3nsai at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 22:56 +0200, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_B=E4chler_
> wrote:
>> [...]
>> i686 is untested[...]
>>
> Boots fine with nvidia, I can game as well and have good performance, I
> think my gaming skills got better with this upgrade, :-D so I give you
> my signoff, i686.

Booted and running fine (including nvidia-96xx), however I got
something I haven't seen before immediately after the kernel takes
over from grub:

Undefined video mode number: 305
blah blah press enter to see modes or wait 30 seconds

Did some video modes get deprecated or something, or what is going on
here? This is my grub configuration, I don't think it is all that
exotic:
kernel /vmlinuz26 root=/dev/disk/by-label/hdroot ro vga=773

-Dan