[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.26-1 and related module packages

Tue Jul 22 01:16:19 EDT 2008

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> - Someone should test squashfs, unionfs and aufs and report if they work
> (Simo?)

my chroot works fine so unionfs should be OK. Only tested on x86_64

> - lirc is broken, maybe an update to 0.8.3 will fix it. Can the maintainer
> take care of this? I don't know when I'll get to it.

It's currently orphaned. I could give it a try if no one else wants to
adopt or try to fix it. But I don't use it and  might not have time this
week though.

> i686 is untested, so I need at least two signoffs. x86_64 works fine.

Signing off x86_64 with nvidia and i686.

Both systems boots and run fine.
believed to be clean.