[arch-dev-public] ncurses todo list?

Allan McRae allan.mcrae at qimr.edu.au
Mon Jul 28 09:46:04 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Does anybody have a ncurses build list?  I am building ncurses with only
the wide-character libraries which should hopefully clear up a few of
the locale issues with applications using it (e.g. FS#4418, FS#6384,
FS#9872).  The current situation is sort of between doing this and not
(we have only the wide character include files but both libraries).

After some initial problems (don't install an ncurses without a real
libncurses.so before fixing readline & bash!), I have this up and
working and most of the needed core rebuilds done.  I'm thinking I will
push it to a separate repo first so that I can get some testing of this
by people with other locales before I push it to [testing].

Cheers,
Allan