[arch-dev-public] [signoff] pacman 3.2.0

Thu Jul 31 03:01:32 EDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Dan McGee wrote:

> Pacman 3.2.0 is in testing for i686. Please signoff. Changes outlined
> here: http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=pacman.git;a=blob;f=NEWS

When building mythbrowser, I noticed that makepkg now fails when there is
an '?' in the sources, e.g.
source=("http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=136&foo=/mythplugins-$pkgver.tar.bz2")

Removing the double quotes and  escaping the characters doesn't work.

The error message:

==> ERROR: There is no agent set up to handle  URLs. Check /etc/makepkg.conf.
     Aborting...

Not a showstopper as the source can be downloaded maunally in the build
dir. I'll try to look into it further tomorrow.

believed to be clean.