[arch-dev-public] Repo cleanup / Package adoption

Sun Jun 1 13:02:29 EDT 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008, K. Piche wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 17:12 -0400, Eric Belanger wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 May 2008, Thayer Williams wrote:
> I've looked at the list:  perl-extutils-cbuilder and perl-module-build
> can be dropped since they are provided by perl itself now.

I removed them both from repo. To do that, I used the db-remove script but
it left the PKGBUILD in trunk. I can understand why it did that, but
should I manually remove them completely from svn?

> I'll grab perl-mime-types.

perl-mime-types is still orphaned. Please remember to adopt it via the