[arch-dev-public] cleanup testing repo

Tue Jun 24 23:51:49 EDT 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:

>>> mplayer-svn-25449-1
>>
>> Tom: are you still maintaining it? This is a couple of month old. The
>> current package in unstable is even older. IMO, it should be removed if
>> it's not actively maintained anymore. A couple months old svn package is
>> pointless.

status of mplayer-svn ?

> #exiv2 rebuild
> digikam 0.9.3-2
> exiv2 0.16-2
> gimp-ufraw 0.13-2
> gwenview 1.4.2-2
> kipi-plugins 0.1.5beta1-3
> libkexiv2 0.1.6-3

Any objection in moving the exiv2 stuff to extra? They've been in testing
for nearly 3 months with no bug reports.

> #qt
> lyx 1.5.5-1
> liborigin 20070926-1 already out of date
> libassuan 1.0.4-2
> psi 0.12.svn1160-1
> psi-i18n 0.12-1
> qca 2.0.0.svn817733-1
> qimageblitz 0.0.3.svn807093-1
> qt 4.4.0-4
> soprano 2.0.98-1
> strigi 0.5.10-1

Pierre: I believe you build these. Are they ready to be moved to extra?

> motion 3.2.9-1 moving it to extra would fix  FS#10652

Any objection in moving this to extra?

> #old packages
> eigen 1.0.5.svn744389-1 tpowa
> exim 4.68-4 already out of date
> hpoj 0.91-12 tpowa
> kismet 2007_10_R1-1 j.chu
> nasm 2.01-1 pkrakture
> pinentry 0.7.3-2 tpowa already out of date
> redland 1.0.7-1 tpowa
>
> #other
> dnsmasq 2.41-2 already out of date
> kdelibs 3.5.9-4 pierre
>

> ##i686 diff
>
> #old pkgs
> ivtv-utils 1.0.2-1 paul already out of date
>

> qimageblitz 0.0.3.svn807093-1 !not in i686 only x86_64

Is there any of these old packages that can be moved to extra?

believed to be clean.