[arch-dev-public] Send my laptop for repairs

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Fri Jun 27 15:18:15 EDT 2008

Am Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:57:53 -0500
schrieb "Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:

> Hey guys,
> Just a heads-up. My thinkpad's keyboard is acting up, so I'm sending
> it in for repairs. I haven't been able to use it properly for some
> time (I can't even properly login because some keys output multiple
> letters 80% of the time, like the ones used in my password).
>
> Sooo, no Arch laptop for me. I will try and see if my 64bit hardware
> will behave again, but I think that's busted too.

I've had similar trouble with my Samsung notebook keyboard for some
weeks now. I pray it's not a software issue.

while watching European soccer championship I've spread accidentally
beer over it that made it finally die. Now it's wild beeping in BIOS
post. So I ordered a new keyboard and hope this will fix it. Meanwhile
it looks funny to use an external desktop keyboard with it :S

-Andy