[arch-dev-public] ISO Releaseplan 2008.03 now it's time to really create an ISO ; ), pending work and signoffs
thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Mar 6 13:09:41 EST 2008
Tobias Powalowski schrieb:
> due to my work in february this one got somehow delayed
> so now the new plan for the 2008.03 ISOs:
> pending signoffs and move to base:
If I can signoff myself, then I could move it.
Only a bugfix in the build process, should be movable.
I think they are fine
> bump to 118?
> along with the udev update 118 shouldn't we keep it in sync?
> i think this should be done in next 2 days
Aaron told me he had a -3 running fine on his system a few days ago, but
I haven't heard from him since. He also said he'd update klibc-udev and
adjust the scripts.
> do we need a new version to get init= syntax back?
> if yes we could fix this bug also:
Didn't look at that yet, in fact, I didn't look at it for quite some time.
> pending signoffs and move to support:
iproute seems fine here, though I only use 'ip'. There were some
segfaults with lnstat, but I don't even know what lnstat does.
> Thomas is there an issue atm?
There is a problem, which I refuse to fix, at least in the suggested way.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public