[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kbd and klibc-kbd
roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:30:31 EDT 2008
After days of extreme hacking and scratching my head I'm happy to present them:
Don't scare those pkgrels.
There are many good reasons that I've used the latest git versions.
(Actually, klibc support was added by current maintainer on my request,
and 2 patches I've made today are still not in git.)
What has changed:
* replaced statically built binaries with klibcified ones (saves
* heavily modified keymap hooks, fixed some bugs
* at least 2 bugs in our bugtracker closed by the latest mainstream changes
* in *euro.maps 'currency' was changed to 'euro' (by mainstream)
* many nice things for Cyrillic alphabet users
* splitted hooks and klibcified binaries into a separate package
(this will allow to update them separately, and was required in this case).
Both i686 and x86_64 packages available (thanks Thomas!).
Please signoff. ;-)
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)
More information about the arch-dev-public