[arch-dev-public] [signoff] initscripts 2008.03-1

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:05:38 EDT 2008

Needs i686 build.

Please signoff, changes from the last version are below.
This one needs to get done before we can push the ISO out, so please
make it a priority if you can.

Thanks

Changes:

Aaron Griffin (3):
      Add my name to the copyright output
      Additional /dev/ setup that udev doesn't do
      Variable expansion quoting

Roman Kyrylych (13):
      Remove trailing whitespaces and do some little reformatting
      Make non-UTF-8 consoles work correctly in .24+ kernels
      Do not mount /proc/bus/usb if commented in fstab
      Set up vc/0 as well
      Always load defkeymap
      Revert back to not loading defkeymap
      Fix indentation in rc.d/functions
      Create /dev/rtc before running hwclock (FS#9636)
      Use full path to binaries everywhere
      Add basic support for dependencies in rc.d scripts
      More full-path fixes
      Fix a typo in /dev/rtc creation steps
      Remove the 'makedevs' script