[arch-dev-public] [signoff] initscripts 2008.03-1

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:35:35 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
>  All this wouldn't have happened if the one who created the package, would have
>  installed the package and watched the boot process carefully before tagging
>  the package.

Or, you could just fucking explain yourself like a sane human being? I
could tag it, and wait and do all that shit, but it would have taken
days for me to get to it. You're the one saying "do it immediately" -
I was being nice, and you're pointing fingers at me because you can't
explain yourself properly.

>  This is not about to blame anyone

Horse shit.

I'm done with email today. Maybe tomorrow too.