[arch-dev-public] iso release? libtool signoffs

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Wed Mar 26 12:23:20 EDT 2008

>Hi
>Life changed here recently, new full time job starts, marrying  and
>such stuff.
>Feel free to update any of my adopted packages, or just orphan them
>that someone else can take care of them.
>
>Cya guys,
>greetings
>tpowa

Is some way this might be the result of the past discussions...

Anyway, what about our iso release? tpowa didn't want to have libtool
moved before the release. Because I don't expect another new ISO based
on his work in the next days I want to push libtool and related
packages to core/extra. I know not all devs have checked their packages
for rebuilds or just not replied. All known libtool issues have been
fixed. I expect more from hidden depends after a move to core but that
wouldn't change if we keep libtool longer in testing.

opinions? can i get signoffs for libtool 2.2-2?

-Andy