[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 31 17:29:57 EDT 2008

Thursday works best for me, but I'm not objectionable to it happening
any other day (since I'm busy Friday night)

As I mentioned on Jabber, I've got an rsync-based ABS script totally
ready for a testrun or two.  In fact, I think I'll commit it to the
ABS repo tonight so's you can have a look-see if you want.

I'm still unsure how to generate the rsync repo to pull from.  Would a
db-scripts patch work best, do you think?  We can co-ordinate on this
if you want, I'm perfectly willing to do the work for that.