[arch-dev-public] The move to SVN

Jeff Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 31 18:14:09 EDT 2008

Any day is fine with me, just give me a heads up 24 or 12 hours
beforehand, so I'm sure to have gotten the email/jabber/love.  As long
as the changes are made to community as well, I think this will be
great!  Thank you for taking this on Aaron.

Final note:
I think the history of PKGBUILD's is pretty insignificant.  If you can
give me a great use-case for PKGBUILD history, I may be swayed in this
opinion.. but to switch away from CVS is more important than the
history.  To me, CVS is the equivalent of being stabbed in the face.
I'd really like it to stop stabbing me.

    //  jeff
--
. : [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] : .