[arch-dev-public] Dan FTW == archweb++

Eric Bélanger belanger at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA
Tue Nov 11 03:02:45 EST 2008

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Dusty Phillips wrote:

> Hey all,
> Just wanted to let you know that we have finally rolled out the django
> 1.0 port of archweb_pub and archweb_dev. There isn't much difference
> in the site, cosmetically, but I've refactored the code quite a bit
> and am anticipating a few error messages (I get them by e-mail and
> then ignore them) until I get the bugs all worked out. Feel free to
> tell me what breaks and stuff.
> Huge thanks to Dan who kindly did those things I'm not able to like
> setting up the site down error page and upgrading django. We ended up
> having to use the old django package, since gerolde is still running
> python2.5. For those that missed the downtime, we tried to follow in
> the Elliot tradition: http://dev.archlinux.org/~dan/sitedown.html
> I'm headed to Montreal tomorrow until Friday; I'll have internets, I'm
> told, but I don't know how much time for fixing things. So hopefully
> they won't break. ;-)
> Dusty

In the flagged packages list on the dashboard, the versions are under the
Repo heading and the repos are under the Version heading:

My Flagged Packages
Notify me when packages are flagged

Name 	Repo 	Version 	Arch
bison 	2.3 	Core 	i686