[arch-dev-public] Get Arch Link

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:38:52 EST 2008

I think there should be a download link in the "About" text, a
download link on the right hand side, and leave the "Get Arch" link on
the menu. If anybody misses it in all three places they probably
wouldn't pass Simo's "Are you human" test on the forum anyway.

Can somebody file a bug report, I know its a small change but I'm
thoroughly swamped until Saturday at the earliest. I'll forget about
this if there's not a report.

Dusty