[arch-dev-public] draft klibc move news item

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Oct 6 02:23:25 EDT 2008

Jud wrote:
>> On Oct 05, 2008 at 08:37 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>
>> wrote: "rm /usr/lib/klibc/include/asm"
>>

> Needed to be done as super-user? I would assume that a good percentage
> of users would struggle first-time around.

I refuse to believe that users can not figure that out for themselves....

> The "limitation" with pacman, is it a one time thing? will it manifest
> into further problems? has the problem been fixed?

Short answer to these questions.....  probably not, should not and not yet.

Longer answer:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2008-September/012971.html

<offtopic> why do I not get "Re:" in the subject line from messages from
you?  It is most annoying...