[arch-dev-public] draft klibc move news item

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 08:31:55 EDT 2008

Improved a bit:

[draft2]

klibc upgrade requires user intervention

Due to a limitation in pacman's conflict checking and symbolic link
resolution, the upgrade to klibc-1.5.14-1 requires manual removal of a
symbolic link befole updating.  Please run the command "rm
/usr/lib/klibc/include/asm" as root to remove the symbolic link that
will otherwise cause a few hundred false file conflicts.

[/draft2]