[arch-dev-public] bluez status?

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Tue Oct 14 03:01:15 EDT 2008

I would like to know the status of bluez in testing at this moment.
GNOME 2.24.0 depends on the testing bluez-libs at this moment, I would
like to move both at the same time.

I lost track of this project, as they're not my packages. Any rebuilds
pending? Any patches we need to apply?

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list