[arch-dev-public] bluez status?
thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 14 03:35:25 EDT 2008
Jan de Groot schrieb:
> I would like to know the status of bluez in testing at this moment.
> GNOME 2.24.0 depends on the testing bluez-libs at this moment, I would
> like to move both at the same time.
> I lost track of this project, as they're not my packages. Any rebuilds
> pending? Any patches we need to apply?
bluez needs an update, which I have no time for. Many applications need
to be patched to use the new bluez API, which I have no time for. I'd
like to orphan bluez completely and let someone else take care of it, as
I can't keep up with it. Anyone interested?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public