[arch-dev-public] FYI - GNU Toolchain Update Blog

Jud jud at judfilm.net
Tue Sep 30 22:29:33 EDT 2008

I stumbled across this page and though it might help to keep Arch Devs
in-the-loop.

"This is the first in what I hope will be a continuing series of blogs
describing monthly changes in the GNU Toolchain (gcc, binutils, newlib
and possibly gdb as well).  One of my jobs at Red Hat is to take the
changes in the public versions of the toolchain sources and copy them
into our internal repository.  I do this on a monthly basis and I
produce a short report each time detailing what has happened.  One of
my friends here suggested that people outside of Red Hat might be
interested in these monthly reports and so that is why I have started
this blog."

More at the blog: http://nickclifton.livejournal.com/999.html