[arch-dev-public] rebuild status of mysql and libcap?

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:11:52 EDT 2009

Em Terça-feira 07 Abril 2009, às 09:40:35, Thomas Bächler escreveu:
> Pierre Schmitz schrieb:
> > Am Montag 06 April 2009 20:02:59 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> >> Hi
> >> are those rebuilds ready to move?
> >> Testing is quite full of packages at the moment.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> greetings
> >> tpowa
>
> I think the virtualbox binaries use the old libcap. As it is not in our
> repos, it is not a real problem, but we might consider adding the
> libcap.so.1 to the package as well.

I will check the remaining mysql deps tonight so we can move asap to extra.

btw, is anyone having issues with the mysql package starting (or failing to
start at the boot time ?)

There is an user proposing to increase the delay to see if it started to
30secs but im TOTALLY AGAINST that, im not having any kind of problems, is any
of you having ?

Thanks

Thanks